Date(s) - 26/04/2015
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
“Vision is not seeing things as they are,
but as they will be”
Permaculture Central Coast Members are invited to come at this third facilitator-led discussion and brainstorming on Permaculture principle “Creatively use and respond to change”
What to expect
This is a facilitator-led discussion and brainstorming. We’ll aim at answering the following questions:
- What is the definition and meaning of this principle?
- Where can we find tangible examples of this principle at the host site?
- What other examples can we think of in other contexts (such as in social permaculture)?
- What can we do with this principle on my own site?
- How can we implement it?
What to bring
- An open mind and a desire to increase your appreciation of permaculture principles
- A plate to share (finger food or easy salads for lunch, fruits, etc.)
- Your own cup, plate and fork
- Comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent
- A pen and notepad
Located in Jilliby (address available upon registration), Valley’s End is a permaculture homestead and farm in its very second year of establishment. The site has:
- a compost toilet
- some parking space (please consider car pooling)
- lots of covered area (so this event can still run if it rains)
- a sandpit
- a swing
- lots of place for the kids to explore including
- plenty of farm animals to look at
Valley’s End is a working farm and terrain is uneven in some areas – so we ask that you bring comfortable shoes and a walking stick if necessary. Wheelchairs can have access in most parts.
Valley’s End is also close to the bush with lots of wildlife (nasties included!).
The host has First Aid and a complete First Aid kit.
This event is kids and grand-kids friendly but we’d like to remind you that children are to stay under your supervision at all times. Please bring sheets of scrap paper so that they can draw, make leaf imprints and other craft items.
Permaculture Teacher and PCC Activities Coordinator
Registration is essential – please use the form below. This event is only opened to members.
Bookings are closed for this event.