The Central Coast Regional Show, Gosford (aka Gosford Show) is on the 14th and 15th April. Like last year, PCC has a covered stand in the Dwyer Pavillion.
1) A Coordinator for the Show.
Robyn is currently incapacitated. She has been successfully running shows for years but is confined to her wheelchair at the moment.
We need someone who can organise the shifts and supervise the stand from the setup on Friday to the bump out on Sunday.
The coordinator doesn’t need to stay all the time on the stand but just needs to be around.
The stand doesn’t need to be anything fancy. It could just be a few pots, handouts and a smiling face to answer questions from visitors.
It’s a very satisfying job as Robyn can testify. Robyn is also more than happy to pass on some tips and hints and loan display items. If you’d like to give a try, please contact us at email@example.com
Without a coordinator, we can’t have a stand and if we don’t have a stand this year, we’ll lose our free spot at the CC Show forever. The CC Show website gives us free publicity.
2) Plants in pots, any edible plant.
3) Volunteers for these shifts:
- Setup on Friday, 13th April from 12pm
- Saturday morning 8:30am to 1pm
- Saturday afternoon 12.45pm to 5pm
- Sunday morning 8:30am to 1pm
- Sunday afternoon 12:45pm to 5pm
- Sunday to help pack up 4pm to 6pm
Benefits for volunteers:
- Free entry to the Show (save $10 !)
- Learn from other permies in your shift.
- Be part of the change for a more sustainable world.
If you can help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org