We often get enquiries about professional permaculture services like designers and landscapers because these small businesses usually don’t have a big budget to advertise. And people are not always aware of other volunteer organisations such as produce swaps, community gardens, food co-operatives, etc. In response to this need, we have launched the first ever online Permaculture directory for the Central Coast.
What is the PCC Directory
The PCC (Permaculture Central Coast) Directory will list Permaculture-related businesses and community groups on the Central Coast. We will also include our own local and special interest groups as PCC is growing and it’s hard for members to keep track of everything we do.
How to access the Directory
The Directory resides on our website and can be accessed from any page with the Directory link in the top menu. The most convenient way to browse the Directory is to explore categories like you would do with the Yellow Pages. There is also a comprehensive search page to find entries by name, suburb, etc.
How add a business listing to the Directory
Purchase a 1-Year Directory listing
First, you need to purchase access to the Directory for your business on our website.
The cost is $20 per year on top of your regular PCC membership. To get free access for the 1st year, use the FREEDIRECTORY2022 coupon code at the Checkout. This free offer ends on 30/06/2022.
Submit your listing
Second, follow these steps to submit your listing for review. When we approve it, you will be notified by email and the listing will be published.
- From the Directory page, click/tap the Manage Directory listing button
- Click/tap the Add directory listing button
- Category selection: select at least one category then click/tap the Next button
- Listing information:
– The Listing title and the Description are the only required fields
– Summary: this text appears on the Directory category page
– Description: this text appears on your listing page
– Address, email and phone number: if possible, use your business contact details rather than your personal details
- Click/tap the Next button.
- Images: you can upload up to 3 images.
Limits: maximum 2 Mb file size, maximum 1024 pixels width and 1024 pixels height.
Captions: optional but highly recommended for web accessibility purpose
- Click/tap the Complete Listing button
How to edit a business listing
You can edit your listing at any time and as many times as you want. The process is similar to submitting a listing. You will need to wait for our team to review and approve your changes. During this review, your listing will be temporarily removed from the Directory. We will strive to process these requests as quickly as possible but keep in mind that we are a volunteer organisation.
Free listing for selected community groups
Not-for-profit organisations can contact us directly for a free listing. We will review each request and publish these listings at our discretion.