Permaculture Central Coast (PCC), as an incorporated organisation, must have a management Committee. A new Committee is elected each year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). The Committee works within the PCC Rules of Incorporation. PCC also has a number of members who hold other volunteer positions.
The Committee meets in average every 2 months at a member’s home. All members are welcome to attend Committee meetings.
Between meetings, Committee members communicate mainly via a Facebook group called Dream Team Permaculture Central Coast. PCC members who want to volunteer in the Committee are welcome to join this Facebook group.
|Matt Browett||Membership officer|
Volunteers contact details
- Anna Trigg, Central Coast Edible Garden Trail coordinator:
- Belinda Buck & Stephen Buck, PCC Gathering Co-ordinators:
- Clara, PCC President:
- Graham King, PCC Treasurer and Public officer:
- Jean Werk, PCC Website and IT :
- Kerrie Anderson, PCC Pop Up Display Coordinator:
- Meg McGowan, PCC Media:
- Sandi Eyles, Central Coast Edible Garden Trail coordinator:
- Thea, PCC Newsletter coordinator:
- Yvonne, PCC Secretary: