A group of people all meet up at the host's property and help them to implement their permaculture design. The host gets a big step forward in their plans, and participants get hands-on experience learning permaculture methods and techniques.
Hosts don't participate because they need to be free to answer questions and to help supervise.
How it works:
- You need to be a member of Permaculture Central Coast to host or take part in a blitz.
- You need to participate in at least two blitz’s as a volunteer to host a blitz.
- The host prepares a main meal for the team for the day in according to dietary restrictions of the group on the day.
- The host needs to have a permaculture design for at least the section of the property they want blitzed. This does not need to be a formal design, just a design considering the ethics and principles of permaculture for redeveloping the property.
- Tickets are free and made available through Humanitix.