Date(s) - 25/09/2016
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
What to expect?
- Make insect hotels out of scrap materials
- Share a meal (brunch type), stories, tips and advice
- Arrive on time, leave on time! (we’ve got loads to do on our farm! 🙂 )
What to bring?
- Old drinking straws (don’t bring new ones… we aim to reuse & recycle)
- Old terracotta pots
- Bits of bricks
- Tools: drill and drill bits, nails, hammer, hacksaw, secateurs, etc. (optional)
- Gumnuts, pine cones, casuarina seed ball, etc.
- Corrugated cardboard
- Bits of wiremesh
- A chair
- Garden gloves
- Insect repellent
- Farm-appropriate shoes
- A plate of wholefood to share (think ‘brunch’)
- BYO cup, plate & cutlery
- Gold coins for donation or purchase of farm produce
Bookings are closed for this event.