Date(s) - 22/02/2015
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Jean & Sarah's home
What to expect
This is a freely-run event during which members will be able to meet, socialise and share organic gardening knowledge.
- Celebrate the end of Summer and the coming of Autumn !
- What we should be doing in the garden now
- What to sow/plant now
- Permaculture principles in the in the garden
- Seasonal pests to look out for
- Integrated Pest Management techniques
- What do to with that harvest glut
What to bring
- A plate to share (finger food or easy salads for lunch, fruits, etc.)
- Your own cup, plate and fork
- Comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, work gloves
- A pen and notepad
- Seeds and plants to share
- Other resources to share (books, tips, etc.)
This event will take place at Jean and Sarah’s property in Lisarow. The address will be provided to registered participants a few days before the event.
This event is kids and grand-kids friendly but we’d like to remind you that children are to stay under your supervision at all times. Please bring sheets of scrap paper so that they can draw, make leaf imprints and other craft items.
Registration is essential – please use the form below. This event is only opened to members.
Who to contact
Contact us if you need more info or if you would like to host one of these events.
PCC Activities Coordinator
Bookings are closed for this event.