Date(s) - 31/08/2014
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Let’s celebrate the change of seasons with this new quarterly members gathering.
What to expect
This is a freely-run event during which members will be able to meet, socialise and share organic gardening knowledge, good food, and good company!
- What we should be doing in the garden now
- What to sow/plant now
- Permaculture principles in the garden
- Seasonal pests to look out for
- Integrated Pest Management techniques
- What do to with that harvest glut
What to bring
- Your personal collection of seeds to share!
- Plants, seedlings, cuttings if you have any,
- Envelopes to take home seeds
- A plate to share (finger food or easy salads for lunch, fruits, etc.)
- Your own cup, plate and fork
- Comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, work gloves
- A pen and notepad
- Other resources to share (books, tips, tools, etc.)
This event is kids and grand-kids friendly. Valley’s End Farm has a sandpit, a swing, and lots of place for the kids to run wild!
We’d like to remind you however that children are to stay under your supervision at all times.
Please bring sheets of scrap paper so that they can draw, make leaf imprints and other craft items.
Registration is essential – please use the form below. This event is only open to members.
Who to contact
Contact Alexia Martinez, PCC Activities Coordinator for more information.
Bookings are closed for this event.