Date(s) - 24/05/2015
12:00 am - 3:00 pm
Let’s celebrate the change of seasons with this quarterly members gathering.
What to expect
This is a freely-run event during which members will be able to meet, socialise and share organic gardening knowledge.
- Celebrate the end of Autumn and the coming of Winter!
- What we should be doing in the garden now
- What to sow/plant now
- Permaculture principles in the in the garden
- Seasonal pests to look out for
- Integrated Pest Management techniques
- What do to with that harvest glut
What to bring
- A plate to share (finger food or easy salads for lunch, fruits, etc.)
- Your own cup, plate and fork
- Comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, work gloves
- A pen and notepad
- Seeds and plants to share
- Other resources to share (books, tips, etc.)
To be confirmed.
This event is kids and grand-kids friendly but we’d like to remind you that children are to stay under your supervision at all times. Please bring sheets of scrap paper so that they can draw, make leaf imprints and other craft items.
Registration is essential – please use the form below. This event is only opened to members.
Who to contact
PCC Activities Coordinator
Bookings are closed for this event.