Date(s) - 28/08/2016
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
What to expect?
- Bring your personal collection of seeds to share
- Raid other people’s seeds box!
- Share a meal (brunch type), stories, tips and advice
- Arrive on time, leave on time! (we’ve got loads to do on our farm! 🙂 )
What to bring?
- Your personal collection of seeds
- A chair
- Your kids
- Garden gloves
- Insect repellent
- Farm-appropriate shoes
- A plate of wholefood to share (think ‘brunch’)
- BYO cup, plate & cutlery
- Gold coins for donation or purchase of farm produce
Available upon registration
Expect 15mins drive from Westfield Tuggerah
Call Alexia (PCC Activities Coordinator) on 0424 199 470 for inquiry
Bookings are closed for this event.